On January 9, 2020, the World Health Organization announced the preliminary identification of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID19). Since then, cases have been reported in over 100 countries internationally. Switzerland is one of those countries and has followed WHO directives from the beginning. The diligent measures the Swiss Federal Council have taken to protect vulnerable citizens have been effective, and dramatically limited the progress of the Covid19 virus.
At Lovell International Camps, we believe our actions represent the values we espouse. We endeavour to teach our values by our interactions as well as our actions. Our principle mission is to provide safe and healthy learning experiences. Not only for Campers, but our staff and as individuals.
In order to avoid the presence of the virus within our premises and to provide protection to Lovell Camps campers, guests and employees, and to minimize disruption of the operations.
The following measures are effective immediately, and until further notice:
- All clients / guests and employees of Lovell Camps are screened to ensure that they are not arriving directly from certain ‘Hot Spot’ areas, such as, China, South Korea, Iran, Italy.
- All clients / guests and employees of Lovell Camps must inform the camp if they feel any symptoms associated with Novel Coronavirus and will not be allowed on our campus until they are symptom free for at least 14 days.
- Information posters have been placed in common areas and bathrooms, reminding people to follow proper hygiene techniques.
- Hand sanitiser have been placed in all common areas, bathrooms and dining areas.
- Tissues are made available in all common areas, bathrooms and dining areas.
- Face masks will be available and issued as soon as anyone is showing symptoms.
- A dedicated isolation room is available at all times and Lovell Camps will take immediate steps to evacuate persons showing symptoms in order to minimise the risk of spread.